Wooden play gym
is a perfect new born equipment to help babies observe and understand the world around them.
Baby gyms are perfect for hanging visual mobiles. Visual mobiles and other elements encourage your baby to track and observe them. Providing just the right amount of visual stimulation helps the development of the visual sense.
Tactile mobiles encourage your baby to reach out and touch them, helping your baby improve their tactile sense
This gym is easy to assemble and store when not in use. It adds to the beautiful aesthetics of your nursery.
What are the different things we can hang from it?
- Visual mobiles – start with mobiles that have black and white elements, then move on to those with primary colors before introducing those with many colors.
- Tactile mobiles – a simple wooden ring teether or light rattles can also be hung from the mobile – just ensure that it is secured well as your baby is quite likely to pull hard at it.
- Elements from nature – leaves, flowers and feathers found in nature can also be hung from the play gym – this is a great way to bring the outdoor in.
- Small plush or soft toys can be hung from the baby mobile.
- Small windchimes or dream catchers can also be hung from the baby mobile.
- Simple and colorful scarves can be hung from the baby mobile.
0 - 6 months