Why a wooden Maraca & Clapper?
- Babies are naturally attracted to sounds and love to explore different kinds of sounds
- Best way to introduce your baby to music and rhythm
- Smooth, blunt and Child safe materials ensure safety
- Gives an opportunity for coordinated movements
- Helps the baby to understand that they can cause an action and wait for its effect
- Ideal way to encourage independent play
Wooden Rattles for infants
For infants, rattles are the perfect form of auditory stimulation.It catches their interest and delights them in a desirable way.
Benefits of Wooden Rattles
- When presented to a baby who has started actively grabbing and exploring, rattles are wonderful grasping aids.
- For young infants, whose tactile sense is acute, wood offers a good sensory experience.
- The infant's visual and auditory tracking can be seen when clappers/maracas are moved across his or her field of vision.
- Rattles help in refining of movements in hands.
- Ariro's rattles are made from the finest materials to ensure complete safety for your little one
- Made from the lightest wood that has been naturally seasoned and finished without the use of chemicals.
- Thoughtfully designed around the Montessori principles by Montessori experts of Early childhood
- A skilled artisan carefully and meticulously crafts each rattle by hand, paying close attention to safety and detail.
Maraca- 12.5 x 4 x 4
Clapper- 5 x 5 x 2.5
Maraca- 40 Grams
Clapper- 30 Grams
- 1 Maraca
- 1 Clapper