0 Months +
Baby Floor Gym & Mobile
Wooden play gym
is a perfect newborn equipment to help babies observe and understand the world around them.
Baby gyms are perfect for hanging visual mobiles. Visual mobiles and other elements encourage your baby to track and observe them. Providing just the right amount of visual stimulation helps the development of the visual sense.
This gym is easy to assemble and store when not in use. It adds to the beautiful aesthetics of your nursery.
What are the different things we can hang from it?
- Visual mobiles – start with mobiles that have black and white elements, then move on to those with primary colors before introducing those with many colors.
- Tactile mobiles – a simple wooden ring teether or light rattles can also be hung from the mobile – just ensure that it is secured well as your baby is quite likely to pull hard at it.
- Elements from nature – leaves, flowers and feathers found in nature can also be hung from the play gym – this is a great way to bring the outdoor in.
- Small plush or soft toys can be hung from the baby mobile.
- Small wind chimes or dream catchers can also be hung from the baby mobile.
- Simple and colorful scarves can be hung from the baby mobile.
Why our floor Gym?
- The eyes of the baby are the first doorway to development. With a blurry view at birth, a baby can see only a bare minimum.
- Visual stimulation is very important to develop hand eye coordination and it helps in motor development and stirs brain development.
- We don't believe in making Hippos and Lions fly as a small child can't differentiate between reality and imagination.
- Well reaserched visual & Tactile elements provided by our experts.
Stage 1 - Visual Stimulation (Birth - 2M)
Introduce the B/W pillow which has highly contrasting colours which the new born will be able to see initially, then move on to the Red & Black striped pillow before introducing them to many colours. Can also be used as a tummy time pillow
Stage 2 - Wooden Books (Birth - 2M)
Introduce, when they are on tummy time.
Stage 3 - Tactile Mobiles 3m+
Introduce, when they start grabbing/bating stuff which would encourage them to grasp things and increase their gross motor skills.
Product Weight: 2 kgs
- 1 Baby floor gym
- 2 High-contrast cotton mobile elements that can also double as a soft toy for tummy time.
- 1 Grasping wooden ring
- 4 High-contrast grasping beads (should always be strung together, NOT TO BE USED AS SEPARATE BALLS)
- 1 Wooden book with geometric shapes
Comes in flat packing and needs assembly. It takes about 2 minutes to set up. DIY approach, please get in touch with us if you have any questions; we'd love to chat. Follow the guidelines as listed below.
|Clean with a damp cloth|
|Avoid washing with water|
|Do not apply chemicals|
|Avoid exposure to sunlight|
Baby Floor Gym & Mobile
Loved the packaging, quality and easy assembly .