Benefits of Wooden Toys
Jun 08, 2020
The open-ended nature of wooden toys means your child will be able to use the same item in multiple different ways. Wooden toys also help children build hand-eye coordination. Wooden toys hold great educational value because of their simplicity. Wooden toys are just innovative.
WHY WOODEN TOYS ARE BETTER THAN PLASTICS?
- Wooden toys do not contain any chemicals whereas plastic toys contain chemicals and toxins.
- Wooden toys can endure rough treatment and do not have any sharp edges. So Wooden toys are safe.
- Wood is a resilient material and it has a longer life span so the wooden toys are durable and last for generations.
- Wooden toys are bio-degradable and are often recycled. Wooden toys are Eco-friendly.
- Wooden toys are a better option for infants since they often stick toys in their mouth, wood is indeed a safer alternative to plastic or metal.
- The paints used on the wooden toys are free from toxic chemicals.
BENEFITS OF NEEM WOODEN TOYS
- Neem wooden toys are clearly anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Neem wooden toys are more durable and resistant to insect attacks.
- Neem wood teether- Satisfy the teething needs of the babies as well as boost their immunity.
Ariro offers a wide range of wooden toys concentrating on the age group between 0-3. Ariro wooden toys include the following products,