Why our Wooden Interlocking Discs?
- Has your baby's involuntary grasp become voluntary?
- Interlocking discs is the right aid for this
- Our Interlocking-discs are chemical-free and natural
- Edges are blunt with an overall smooth finish
- is durable and sturdy
- We take delight in creating the world's first neem wood teethers
- Serves the purpose of a grasping toy too.
- Helps with Hand-eye Coordination.
- We source the best neem wood, which has been naturally aged for years to hold all the goodness within.
- Prepares the fingers for pincer grasp
Montessori Interlocking Disc for Pincer grasping
Offering your child the appropriate developmental tools that are best suited for their small fingers is crucial once they have started purposeful grasping. The precise size of the interlocked disc guarantees an effortless grasp. The discs' right-angle attachment provides opportunities to exercise their fingers in order to develop a strong pincer grasp later in life. Offered to a baby between 3 to 5 months
Myriad growth possibilities
Interlocking disc is a wonderful grasping toy. They are shaped rightly for the little hands to grasp and explore.
It gives the child the age appropriate visual and tactile experiences.
Pincer grasp, which is essential to hold a writing instrument or button shirts, develops as the child manipulates this toy.
Aids hand-eye coordination when the baby tracks and reaches out to the toy.
Slowly the baby learns to explore by transferring the disc from one hand to another ensuring a complete wrist movement.
It also doubles as a teether as it is made from naturally seasoned neem wood
Possibilities of Play
Offer the disc with another teether or grasping toy and allow them to choose. This promotes the ability to choose and leads to Independence.
During tummy time place the toy a little away to encourage the child to make some effort to grasp it. Do not place it far away and frustrate a child who is not ready to move.
When the child is slithering or crawling gently roll the disc, the child will move and grasp ensuring, this aids the Gross Motor development.
Ensure the discs are always attached before offering it to the baby.
**Parental guidance is required at all times
Product Weight: 20 grams
- 1 Wooden Interlocking Discs
|Clean with a damp cloth|
|Avoid washing with water|
|Do not apply chemicals|
|Avoid exposure to sunlight|