Why Aririo's Montessori Kit?
- Curated age-appropriately by Montessori experts
- Helps with Hand-eye Coordination.
- Aids Gross motor development.
- Smoothly finished in sturdy wood
- Each product is handcrafted with care and perfection with child-safe paints.
- Ideal for tummy time
- We take delight in creating the world's first neem wood teethers
- Realistic images and sizes makes this a perfect set of first books
The perfect Montessori kit for 3Month old infants
Are you confused about what to buy for your 3-month-old?
No more worries! Here is a perfect Montessori kit that has been developed by experts to support your child's growth over the following three months. This set is the ideal combination of tummy time toys, grasping activities, and visual aids.
Children constantly learn through movement and these toys help them work their muscles through manipulation and strengthen them. They offer opportunities for hand movements and helps refine them too.
When these are used during tummy time they help with strengthening the core muscles. Placing the toy a little away during tummy time will encourage them to stretch and grasp.
The wooden books come with realistic images that are to their scale and printed with non-toxic paints. For infants who are experiencing these objects for the first time, realistic representations are crucial.
Triangle teether- 7.5 x 9.5 x 0.8
Ice cone teether- 10 x 4.5 x 0.8
Spinning Drum - 12 x 20 x 15 CM
Wooden Books- Each 12 x 12 x 1 CM
Triangle teether- 25g
Cone teether- 20g
Spinning Drum - 620g
Wooden Books- Each 90g
- 1 Triangle teether
- 1 Cone teether
- 1 Spinning Drum
- 1 Red Pictures Wooden Book
- 1 Yellow Pictures Wooden Book
- 1 Blue Pictures Wooden Book
Child safe paint and polish
|Clean with a damp cloth|
|Avoid washing with water|
|Do not apply chemicals|
|Avoid exposure to sunlight|