Why Ariro's 3 Piece puzzle?
- Is your toddler working on their puzzle-solving abilities with two-piece puzzles?
- It's time to introduce them to three-piece puzzles that has 18 pieces all together, so they can challenge themselves more.
- This puzzle becomes more challenging as there are no colours to differentiate the objects from each other
- This builds their focus and enhances their observatory skills
- Has a set of control cards that will show a realistic image of the object they are putting together helping them to connect between abstract pieces to the real object.
- There can be several levels and ways to explore and manipulate these puzzles
- Made from sturdy beech wood these are safe for your little one
Ways to play the 3-piece Puzzle
- Introduce the concept with the pieces from one object only
- Show them how to match the piece they have solved, to the card with the realistic image
- Talk about the object and give them examples from their routine or from their early experiences. This will enrich language.
- Introduce more objects as the child becomes familiar with the concept.
- Encourage matching activity once the child has mastered fitting all the objects. Allow them to solve the puzzles and give them the control cards so they can match.
- Make the play interesting with games, pick a card and ask them to find the pieces of that object from the pile.
- Match the objects to real objects from the environment
- Trace one Entire object on a piece of paper and encourage the child to place the puzzle exactly on the outline
Child Safe Water Base Polish
|Clean with a damp cloth|
|Avoid washing with water|
|Do not apply chemicals|
|Avoid exposure to sunlight|