Why Ariro's Pikler Climbing Arch?
- Is your Toddler climbing on everything?
- Movement is the way they build themselves both physically and mentally
- Hence the right aid like Pikler Arch will enable them to test their limits in a safe way
- They understand how their body works with objects
- Their muscles strengthen aiding their gross motor development
- They become more independent & confident
- This is a sturdy structure, made from strong and safe materials that ensures the safety of your toddler
- Comes with a 1year Warranty
- This structure can also be used as a rocking toy, football goal post, pretend play aid, tent, crawl tunnel and more
- You can also use it to hang mobile elements for an infant
- Attach this to the Pikler Triangle making a bigger set-up
Holds upto 40 Kgs
Climbing arch for toddlers
The pickler arch is the child’s first climbing frame and is ideal for a child to pull up to stand and to start their climbing journey
Gross-motor Development indoors
The arch supports the child’s need for gross motor movement within the safety of staying indoors. Climbing is a natural human instinct and the arch nurtures this instinct and also supports their need for exploration
Body and Muscle control for kids
The arch is an excellent tool for your child to develop their muscles and body control. Climbing involves trial and error and safe risk-taking which teaches your child to face their fears and challenges that come their way. Climbing on the bars gives children sense of position of their body in space thereby developing spatial awareness. The pikler arch gives children opportunities to use all the limbs of their body and develop core muscle strength.
Cognitive development and Problem solving
When children climb the arch, it builds their self-confidence and improves their self-esteem. You child’s brain treats climbing the arch like a puzzle to be solved and the cognition involved in climbing teaches them to think logically and solve problems.
Climbing Activity and benefits
Climbing also builds your child’s whole body coordination and agility. Climbing at an early age teaches kids to adapt to new or unknown environments, and encourages goal-setting, determination, and planning. Climbing develops the vestibular system i.e. aids in the body’s sense of balance as well as in proprioception i.e. awareness of the position and movement of the body. While climbing , children develop dexterity and improve their hand grip strength – this later results in a better pencil hold leading to superior handwriting skills. Apart from building core strength, climbing also increases stamina and flexibility. Climbing brings joy, is great fun and releases all the pent up energy in a productive manner
**parental guidance necessary at all time
170 x 53 x 43
Comes in flat packing and needs assembly. It takes about 10 minutes to set up. DIY approach, please get in touch with us if you have any questions; we'd love to chat. Follow the guidelines as listed below.